THOUGHTS DISPLAYED BY ACTION

THIS HEAVINESS I FEEL INSIDE, ONLY TO YOU I CAN CONFIDE. LORD I NEED A TOUCH FROM YOU, N 2 ME C....---ANGIE CLEVELAND

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Birthday

I had a pretty good birthday...got a lot of love from family and friends...not that many gifts which is ok..not too picky about that...lol.....my sorors took me out to dinner @ Fat's Cafe..pretty good food ..some kinda pasta stuff i had...dont remember the name of it..but i DO remember the cheesecake....SOOOO good....lol...and afterwards we went to my soror's house and believe it or not had intercessory prayer (best gift ever was to be in the presence of God)..lol.....after we left her house we went to club Wally-World (Walmart for those who don't call it that) for about an hour...and then i went home...lol....partied like a rockstar didn't i?...lol...i had fun..that's all that matters.lol

2 comments:

christianne said...

happy birthday, meeka! sounds like you had a nice day, spending it with family, friends, and God. best way to do it . . .

terri said...

glad you had a good day Meeka. Happy Birthday.