Well...Not much has happened spectacular over the past couple of months....I have been REALLY busy getting my ministry together (chains broken deliverance ministries coming soon people..lol)..we are organizing a "take back the community" rally ....mainly to encourage all these gangmembers and drug dealers to look at other avenues and show them positive role models.....we are going to have a block party type thing....have motivational speakers, b-ball contest, etc. haven't really made ALL of the plans but they are in the works....just about got all of our Board of Directors and their jobs/areas in our ministry set in stone (Hallelujah)..lol...yep..thass about it on that..
Well...I stopped singing on my church choir....nothing nobody did or anything..just something I was directed by God to do....i needed to sit down..be ministered to...so i can learn how TO minister..wow..LOL..
I was promoted to Assistant Chaplin/Intercessor in my sorority ....Iota Theta Eta Christian Sorority Inc. Wow..God is really doing things!..
OH YEAH..I have my first speaking engagement on August 24th..PRAY for me saints!..lol
Can't wait to hear from you all!!!!!
Love ya! Be blessed!
Jomekia
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations Mekia.... sorry I have not been in touch. It looks like a lot of exciting things are happening to you.
Hello. I do not know you but I am a distant associate of Nate.
I am always excited to hear about ministries interacting with their communities, especially those communities that are in need of moral uplift. Many churches close their doors to outsiders and condemn the external world from the pulpit as if sin itself does not dwell among the congregation and as if non-churchgoers are not worthy of contact with Christian Love. But it is through our contact with all people that we can truly set aside our judgments and try to do good for others.
Peace be with you.
Post a Comment