Living faith always has corresponding actions. We talk what we really believe, and we act according to what we really believe. The heroes of faith like Abraham were considered men and women of faith because they acted on what God showed them. They acted on their faith. (Hebrews 11:17-38, James 2:21-23). To live in faith means to do and say what you believe is right, without doubting. So today, again I ask, Where is your FAITH?
When God tells you to do something or shows you something in the spirit, do you really believe him or are you QUESTIONING him? When you say “ok God, I have faith that you will bring me through, I’m just gonna release this all to you, it’s yours. I trust and believe in what you promised me” Do you really mean that? Or are you just saying that because you think it will settle your mind for that moment? Once you give something to God LET IT GO, and let him do the rest. It’s not enough to just SAY I have FAITH IN YOU GOD…you have to BEIEVE THAT THING in your spirit! You have to believe that God will see you through. I’m speaking to myself on that!
WHERE IS YOUR FAITH??!
Hebrews 11:6 says, “But without faith it is impossible to please God, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.”
When we don’t believe God, we are calling him a LIAR. Remember, he is everywhere and sees all things! He is hurt when we act like he doesn’t exist (i.e. trying to do things on our own without the guidance and direction of God, marrying someone who is not saved just because you “love” him/her, quitting a job, ministering, prophesying, etc.). Or when we think he will not do what He promised he would do. Only when we have true confidence in God and his word, then we can please HIM.
The bible teaches us that genuine faith is “more precious than gold that perishes”
1 Peter 1:7 says: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried by fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the the appearing of Jesus Christ.
When u declare complete faith in God, you have to know that you should expect difficulties and persecutions in your life of faith (i.e. going through the fire). What does pure gold have to do before it is called PURE?...it has to go through the fire. It seems like just as soon as you put ALL faith and trust in God. You start to go through the purification.
About 1 year ago, I said to my sister Latoya that its time for me to stop playing and trusting God and have faith in him and what he’s called me to do. We both said that to each other. And not that much later, we BOTH started going through the fire. I don’t know about her but I’m going to give my own testimony. For the last couple of months, I have HAD to have faith in what God promised me. When I got fired from my job and when I didn’t know what I was going to do, I told God, “I’m giving this to you, it’s yours, and I trust you”. HAHA!!...What I say that for?!!...God was like Daughter I got this!..don’t even worry about it! That is SO hard not to do, worry. Especially about where the money is gonna come from for bills..but OHHH God!!..Let me tell you what my God can do.
One day I was sitting in my room on the computer checking emails. And all of a sudden my power went off. So I had went outside and discovered that they had turned the power off. On the bill I thought said one date, actually said another. I had the money for that, but I had to put extra in to pay reconnection fee…yall know all this..lol…anyway so that took away from the money I was gonna pay the water bill with. So before I left to pay the bill I went in my prayer closet and I just cried and prayed. I called my sister Latoya and she gave me a scripture to read Romans 8:18-39 and told me to pray as she was gonna pray for me also. Well I read and I prayed. I told God EXACTLY how I felt. Yes I was mad! I told God LOOK YOU TOLD ME THAT I WOULDN’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS! YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD THIS IF I TRUSTED IN YOU AND GAVE YOU MY PROBLEMS! NOW LOOK AT THIS! DO YOU NOT SEE MY PAIN? I’M MAD AND I’M FRUSTRATED! I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE OF THIS! YOU PROMISE ME GOD! YOU PROMISED! And then I said “ok God, I just need you to tell me what to do. Just tell me what I need to do”. Even in my despair I asked God for guidance b/c I still had FAITH that he will bring me out no matter what the NOW looked like. So, I listened as God spoke to me, and he said;
I had to get you to your lowest point in order for you to see who I REALLY am. For you to see just how much you NEED me. You CAN’T do it all by yourself, so STOP trying. I heard you when you said you were angry and frustrated, well..SO AM I! So I had to take you to a place where I could speak through you the way I WAS FEELING. It’s time for you to stop PLAYING like you trust me and DO IT! TRUST ME! I need you to say it from your mouth and within your heart that you TRUST ME. So all I could do was lift my hands and repeat I trust you over and over until I couldn’t even stand. I fell to the ground crying and screaming to God, I TRUST YOU! Then I listened to God and he said Daughter it’s done. Let me take the wheel. So after I got myself together I said Ok God, you got it, nobody but you can take care of this. Right after I said that I heard a knock on my door, Glory to God. It was my mom and she was like “Here’s 40 dollars so you can come pay your water bill” I was like GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Thank you Lord!
The past couple of months God has literally been paying our bills. I have a roof over my heads; food in the refrigerator, even my car got fixed! Glory, glory!!!! I’ll tell yall that story later! God has been good to me! All because of my faith and obedience!!It was only for my purification.
Ladies and gents...i'm a living witness that God is ABLE!...hallelujah!!!!...
FAITH!!!!..Glory...
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment